Re: conventional still matters ... Let's Share Examples...

  • connie
    Message 1 of 483 , May 17, 2013
      dear Tep,
      remind me when i am back from staying with the pig this month... or just be happy with my thinking the commentaries were originally not separate from the more canonical materials... so as much as we can rely on Buddha's word,
      thanks,
      connie

      Message 483 of 483 , Oct 1, 2013

        Hi Rob E

        RE: Hi Jon.

        > RE: I will get into the next part about the Satipatthana sutta later, as I need to look at it to continue the discussion.

        > J:  Glad to hear you'll be checking out the text of the sutta for a change!! :-))

        RE:

        :-)  I appreciate what I desperately hope is your humor here, and if so, is very funny.

        I will get back to you with the usual sutta quotes as soon as I can.  :-)

        Very very funny, Jon.   ; - /

        Best,

        Rob  E.