Re: The alarm rings and javanas rush to work

  • philip
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 9:06 PM
      Hi Connie

      > > > but not "bhavanga-sleep"... kusala got us to this dreamy stage.
      > >
      > > Thanks for clarifying. But fascinating to note that as with all cittas, bhavangas are accompanied by sanna and the other universals.
      >
      > c: not at all, Phil, just a clumsy elaboration: bhavanga-cittas being `process-freed'... with that weird object! and yet, no different from right now's moments of vipaka. cuti anytime, but not yet.

      Ah yes, "process freed", thanks.

      > you keep the muskrats!

      Oh god, you send me back to youtube for another taste of that tantalizing twosome. Whoever knew that during my punk days lobha for those guys was accumulating, beyond control. It blows me away how much I like Hall and Oates now, and how much I *thought* I hated them then. Citta processes aring and falling away, beyond control.

      Phil

      p.s I prefer the Thanissaro Bhikkhu translation of "Don't go Breaking my Heart", but Kiki Dee disagrees, of course. That debate will never end, we should just agree to Let The Sun Go Down on it, but we Don't. (Or won't.) Again, processes beyond control, although a sense of control may arise occasionally.