Break

  • philip
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
      Dear all

      I will be taking a break from DSG during the baseball season.( It consumes my Internet time.)

      Lukas, if you need any specific support with the challenges that we share, please don't hesitate to contact me off list.

      Phil
    • Tep Sastri
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
        Hi Phil, -

        Is it possible to reflect on the not-self of the realities, while you are intensely watching a baseball game?

        Be happy,
        Tep
        ===