Re: Nina: Many Happy Returns

  • Tep Sastri
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
      Dear Nina (and Sarah),-

      Happy Birthday to you! Is it April 5? (Mine is April 4.)
      May your strength and wisdom continue to be strong so that more useful work can be done.
      Thanks to Sarah for telling the group.

      Tep
      ===
      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, sarah abbott <sarahprocterabbott@...> wrote:

      > Dear Nina,
      >
      > Very best wishes on your birthday! We sincerely hope that your good group of friends here can help bring some celebration cheer and Dhamma reminders on this day for you.
      >
      > We are all so fortunate that you continue to share the Teachings with us all and give such an excellent example of tireless and selfless dedication to the development of understanding in daily life and help to spread this to all those who may benefit.
      >
      > Your recent series from Thailand is an example of this. In spite of your personal difficulties and sadness, you never waver in confidence in what is really important in life.
      >
      > Wishing you many, many happy returns.
      >
      > With respect and appreciation
      >
      > Sarah (& Jon)
      > ======

    • Tam Bach
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
        Dear Nina,

        I also join John and Sarah in their birthday wishes to you.

        Anumodana to all the great work you have done to spread the Dhamma.

        With best wishes and metta,

        Tam

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2013
            Dear Tep,

            Happy Birthday to you for yesterday too! You were sharing Dhamma reminders and discussing and considering more - the best way to spend a birthday or any day, developing more understanding of present realities. Thank you for sharing part of your day with us!

            A birthmoment each moment and a deathmoment each moment too!

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
              Dear Sarah, Tep, Tambach,

              Thank you very much for your kind wishes to me.
              Sarah said: A birthmoment each moment and a deathmoment each moment
              too! That is a real good one! Citta arises and falls away.
              Also my best wishes to Tep who just had his birthday.
              My sister is coming for lunch and music. I am happily cooking for her.
              Appreciating your kindness,

            • han tun
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
                Dear Nina,

                I join Sarah, Tep and others in wishing you Happy Birthday!
                May you be happy and healthy and continue to provide us with your guidance in Dhamma matters.

                with my highest respect,
                Han

                --- In mailto:dhammastudygroup%40yahoogroups.com, sarah abbott <sarahprocterabbott@...> wrote:

                > Dear Nina,
                >
                > Very best wishes on your birthday! We sincerely hope that your good group of friends here can help bring some celebration cheer and Dhamma reminders on this day for you.
                >
                > We are all so fortunate that you continue to share the Teachings with us all and give such an excellent example of tireless and selfless dedication to the development of understanding in daily life and help to spread this to all those who may benefit.
                >
                > Your recent series from Thailand is an example of this. In spite of your personal difficulties and sadness, you never waver in confidence in what is really important in life.
                >
                > Wishing you many, many happy returns.
                >
                > With respect and appreciation
                >
                > Sarah (& Jon)
                > ======

              • philip
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
                  Happy Birthday, Nina.

                  We are all very fortunate to have you as a Dhamma friend.

                  Phil
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
                    Dear Han and Phil,
                    Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
                    It is so nice to receive birthday mail.

                    Nina.
                    Op 5-apr-2013, om 13:47 heeft han tun het volgende geschreven:

                    > Dear Nina,
                    >
                    > I join Sarah, Tep and others in wishing you Happy Birthday!
                    > May you be happy and healthy and continue to provide us with your
                    > guidance in Dhamma matters.

                  • jagkrit2012
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
                      Dear Nina

                      For this special occation of your birthday comes around, I and my family sincerely wish you have good health and enjoy studying, teaching and sharing dhamma among friends for long long posible time.

                      Warmest regards,

                      Jagkrit
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 5, 2013
                        Dear Jagkrit,
                        Op 5-apr-2013, om 17:07 heeft jagkrit2012 het volgende geschreven:

                        > For this special occation of your birthday comes around, I and my
                        > family sincerely wish you have good health and enjoy studying,
                        > teaching and sharing dhamma among friends for long long posible time.

                        ------
                        N: Thank you, it is very nice to receive good wishes from Dhamma
                        friends. I always enjoy reading your mail they contain such good points.