Re: A "Self" Introduction of a Reborn Member

  • Tep Sastri
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 30, 2013
      Dear Howard, -

      >H: I'm very grateful for these wonderful friendships!!

      Lucky you!
      Even a single wonderful friendship is not easy for me to find.

      Be happy,
      Tep
      ===
      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, upasaka@... wrote:

      > Hi, Tep -
      >
      > --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Tep Sastri" <indriyabala@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Howard, -
      > >
      > > Thank you very much for welcoming me back to DSG.
      > > You don't seem to write as much now as in the past. What has changed?
      > >
      > > Be well,
      > > Tep
      > ================================
      > You're correct. Much of my time is devoted these days to "personal practice," the nature of which has shifted more than a bit, a matter I don't choose to discuss at this point, and also to an increase in study and contemplation. I also tire of debates, especially fruitless ones. I do, however, highly esteem wonderful friends, of whom there are so many here, most of whom, BTW, I have differences with as regards beliefs! Beliefs are just that! ;-) I'm very grateful for these wonderful friendships!!
      >
      > With metta,
      > Howard

    • Robert E
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1 10:04 PM
        Hi Tep!

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Tep Sastri" <indriyabala@...> wrote:

        > Hi old & new DSG members, -
        > My name is Tep Sastri -- I was an active DSG member during ,
        > approximately, the years 2003 - 2008. Today I am reborn (in the sense
        > of "emotionally regenerated" rather than spiritually regenerated)
        > following Sarah's encouragement. [She wrote in an email: Maybe you can
        > drop by to say 'hi' sometime :-)] So I thought : why not? Why don't I
        > go there to renew friendship with old members (some are young, though)
        > and get to meet new members too? Thanks to Sarah's friendly suggestion.
        > So, guys, how are y'll doing?
        > Truly,Tep===

        Great to see you here, Tep - I have known you on three different groups, and always appreciate your discussions. I hope your own group is still going well - I still owe you some more visits over there!

        Best,
        Rob E.

      • Tep Sastri
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2 3:01 AM
          Hi Rob E. -

          I am happy to read many active conversations you have here. Really, it does not matter whether you post your discussion here or "there", Rob. :-)

          Be well,
          Tep
          ===