Re: Theravda Poland Foundation

  • Lukas
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hi Ken H,

      > I was very sorry to see that web page. It seems Poland will follow the >rest of the world, turning the Buddha's teaching into a self-help >meditation industry.

      L: In Poland, while Than Ajahn was in Mazury, in the facility that vipassana meditation courses had been led before, I told her about that and how the practice looks like. I was expecting a complex answer. She seemed to be not interested to answer at all. She just told about people who do meditation: "They are led by they own thinking" "They follow they own thinking". In my opinion we shall leave this for them.

      Best wishes
      Lukas