Re: Notional Existence (for Alex)

  • Lukas
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2013
      Dear Nina,

      > As to paramattha
      > dhammas, no need to name anything that appears, but just develop a
      > little bit more understanding of what appears now, such as visible
      > object or seeing. No need to name these or think about them. There
      > are different characteristics and gradually these can be understood.

      L: This is very good reminder. But how this is with tangible objects? For example I usually can name it as tangble object, but I dont know whether this is hard or soft. Is it all right, to notice just a tangile object?

      Best wishes
      Lukas
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 20, 2013
        Dear Lukas,
        Op 19-feb-2013, om 10:20 heeft Lukas het volgende geschreven:

        ------
        > N: It has a characteristic and it does not matter whether it is
        > very hard or very soft or just a little. No need to think of it or
        > to name it, or to name it tangible object, it just appears through
        > the bodysense for an extremely short moment. It seems that it stays
        > for a while but that is not so.

        As Acharn said, even hardness we take for my body or mine, when there
        is an idea of somewhere. Awareness begins but pa~n~naa is not strong
        enough to let go of the idea of mine or self.

      • Lukas
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013
          Thank you,Nina.

          Best wishes