Dhamma is best psychology.

  • truth_aerator
    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear Tam, all,

      >Tam B: Sorry for my mistake. Please replace the word Dukkha there by >Dhamma. The remaining of my comment and  question stays the same.
      >Does psychology deal with the 2nd and 3rd kind of Dukkha?

      Dhamma is the best psychology and goes further than current psychology.

      I don't think that Dhamma was meant as purely philosophical or theoretical exercise where theory replaces actual experience.

      With best wishes,

      Alex
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hi Alex (and pt)

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "truth_aerator" <truth_aerator@...> wrote:

        > Hello Pt, all,
        >
        > >Pt:But, knowing that the feeling, >or perception, or anger, that is >experienced in this moment is >anatta or anicca - that is something >that is really important for >ending dukkha.
        > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

        > Here is what I wonder: Ok, so we know this. Why hasn't dukkha stopped?

        J: Dukkha is a characteristic of all conditioned dhammas. As long as there is life in samsara, there is dukkha (even for the arahant).

        Dukkha is ended only when parinibbana is attained.