Re: [dsg] Question on pariccheda rupa, to Nina and all

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear Tam,
      Op 13-feb-2013, om 4:50 heeft Tam Bach het volgende geschreven:

      > Could you and others explain more to me about this?
      ------
      N: You find more material, as Sarah indicated, in useful posts.
      I used to find it a difficult question, but then Acharn explained in
      a more practical, not theoretical way and it became clearer. Just now
      when we walk, is there no empty space around? This is unconditioned,
      not like the space between the kalapas which can be conditioned by
      one of the four factors that condition ruupas of the body. When we
      start to think too much about it, we become confused.

    • Tam Bach