Wisdom is wholesome action

  • truth_aerator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello Tony, all,

      Some important things. Read in MN135 path to wisdom.

      "What is wholesome, venerable sir? What is unwholesome? What is blamable? What is blameless? What should be cultivated? What should not be cultivated? What, by my doing it, will be long for my harm and suffering? Or what, by my doing it, will be long for my welfare and happiness?'"
      http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.135.nymo.html

      Note: It has absolutely no mention of two truths, non-existence, and other ontology. Wisdom in Buddhist sense deals with proper/improper action and things to be done.

      With best wishes,

      Alex