Lukas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I just received a note from Luraya who had heard from Lukas's mother to say that Lukas is in a closed therapeutic centre and is doing really well. He sounds happy and is well-regarded and is able to listen to Dhamma even though he cannot use the phone or write emails.

      He will be flying to Thailand at the beginning of January and we'll be seeing him then.

      I just mention this as I know that Phil and many others will be glad to hear news of him and Lukas asked for this news to be shared.

      I'm sure he'll write again when he can and meanwhile I've sent best wishes from us all.