Re: Fwd: some news from Hanoi

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Dear Nina ,Tam & all,

      Nina, thank you for sharing Tam's lovely letter with her very keen interest in the Dhamma.

      Tam, a year or so ago, I remember meeting a young Vietnamese lady at the Foundation with good English and a very keen interest and appreciation of the Dhamma. Afterwards we chatted for a while. I wonder if it was you? It sounds as though you have a very good group and we'd love to hear from any of you here. Pls let me know if you have any difficulty subscribing.

      I think Ajahn Sujin would be interested to meet your group in Vietnam. When you visit Thailand at the end of Sept, you can discuss it with her. I'd love to visit you all with her.
      *****

      It's beginning to look as if K.Sujin may really be visiting Lukas and his friends in Poland in early September. Jon and I, a few friends from Thailand including Betty, possibly Ann from Canada, Alberto from Italy will be joining. We will also have a few days together in London, discussions with Alan W and anyone else there.

      If anyone would like to be kept informed of details with a view to joining us in Poland, London or both, please let me or Lukas know. In Poland, we'll be based in the countryside in tourist accommodation. Lukas can also arrange free or very inexpensive accommodation for anyone with budgetary difficulties who'd like to attend. We'd love to meet anyone from DSG there.