RE: [dsg] BEGINNERS ABHIDHAMMA - ADL ch 1 (2)n

  • Kenneth Ong
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Sukin

      If there is such a program please let me enrol first :) Thanks for the
      good piece of article :)

      kind regards
      Ken O

      --- srnsk@... wrote: > <<In my blurry way of thinking this is what
      came to my mind;

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi Robert K

        :) :) :)

        Kind regards
        Ken O

        --- Sukin:. "According to what I've heard, it would

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com