The nature of Nina

  • philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi all

      I would just like to say how impressed I am when listening to recorded talks, to hear Nina again and again and again say that she is frustrated by her inability to explain Dhamma to others better, it's so clear that that is what is so important for her, helping others to ubderstand Dhamma! How fortunate we are to have a Dhamma friend like her!

      Metta,
      Phil
    • glenjohnann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hello Phil, Nina and All

        Nicely said, Phil. We are indeed fortunate that Nina's passion for Dhamma and accumulations for sharing with her writings and transcriptions from her tapes come our way.

        Anumodana!

        Ann