pic of Alberto, David & Ivan

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi Sukin, (Alberto, David & Ivan),

      Thx for uploading the great pic of Alberto, David & Ivan. So glad to hear that you Alberto made it to Bangkok and the Foundation and that you guys are hanging out together.

      I know you'll be having lots of discussion on the true meaning of 'study', 'pariyatti' and 'patipatti'. All we need now is for you all to share a little with us:-)

      They were good comments of yours that Nina shared on pariyatti and patipatti developing together. Needless to say, I agreed with them all:-)

      Alberto, have a safe trip home. Any more snippets from Sat?

      p.s David, I heard you were asking when we might be visiting - the earliest possibility will be in Sept. I need to go to England soon for a family get-together and Jon has no more leave due....
      ===========
    • Lukas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
        Dear Sukin, Alberto and all.
        Nice to hear Alberto is still here. I remember him from his good Patthana studies with a lot of yoniso manasikara in that.

        I was wondering if that would be possible to pose some questions to Acharn Sujin through you guys?

        One of them:

        1.Ditthi hinders a path. Does it makes us not to understand Dhamma, not to understand realities?
        This is only ditthi that makes us not knowing? Does ditthi stops panna to arise?
        What kind of miccha ditthi there are?

        I feel it would be so beneficial to have even few words conversation(rising questions and hearing answers) with Acharn Sujin. Her answers always teach me how to live with Dhamma.

        Best wishes
        Lukas