amoha, ditthi general doubts

  • Lukas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 10:45 PM
      Dear Nina,

      Thank you.
      Does they both should be know? Shall they be know?
      What is a condition for less dukkha?

      Best wishes
      Lukas

      P.s
      Amoha is panna, samma-ditthi, though micha-dittchi or ditthi is not moha.??

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@...> wro=
      te:

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 6:03 AM
        Dear Lukas,
        Op 16-jul-2011, om 7:45 heeft Lukas het volgende geschreven:

        > Does they both should be know? Shall they be know?
        > Amoha is panna, samma-ditthi, though micha-dittchi or ditthi is not
        > moha.??
        --------
        N: Miccha-di.t.thi, wrong view is different from ignorance. When you
        do not know realities, thus, when there is moha, and no wrong view,
        you do not have a particular misrepresentation of them. All realities
        the Buddha taught should be known and can eventually be known, but we
        do not know when.
        -----

        > L:What is a condition for less dukkha?
        ------
        N: More understanding of the reality appearing now, no matter it is
        happy feeling or unhappy feeling or neutral feeling, no matter it is
        kusala or akusala.
        --------