Re: [dsg] more suttas in audio, it's about time

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi Frank,

      Nice to hear from you after a long break! Where are you living now?

      Best wishes with the project!

      --- On Thu, 3/2/11, fcckuan <fcckuan@...> wrote:
      >I haven't been on this board in years. I've been working on a project the past few months of great interest to me. Putting together a library of audio suttas (excerpts, entire suttas, etc).
      <.....>
    • fcckuan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
        Hi Sarah,
        Nice to hear from you too! I'm living about 90min drive away from Abhayagiri monastery. I'm still doing the usual activities - Meditation, taiji, yoga, reading suttas, although trying to do much less reading of suttas and more listening.
        -Frank

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2011
          Hi Frank,

          --- On Fri, 4/2/11, fcckuan <fcckuan@...> wrote:
          >,
          Nice to hear from you too! I'm living about 90min drive away from Abhayagiri monastery.
          S: I think that's an Ajahn Chah temple in California, is that right? I remember you were considering options when deciding to leave Hawaii. Was it to be near the monastery?
          >I'm still doing the usual activities - Meditation, taiji, yoga, reading suttas, although trying to do much less reading of suttas and more listening.
          S: It's a good idea to save the eyes and to share recordings of suttas. My mother is staying with me in Sydney and I notice when we get up in the morning that I'm the one who has to put glasses on first thing now.

          Have you ever tried listening to any of the edited discussions with A.Sujin that we've recorded and uploaded on www.dhammastudygroup.org? If you go to one of the top sets and listen for half an hour or so, I'd be interested to hear any of your comments.