Thich Nhat Hanh

  • Ryan Brawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      I found this guy has alot of reading material. I think he is a Mayahana Buddhist though. Any thoughts on him? Would he be good to read?

      Peace, Love & Happy Living
      Ryan

    • chandrafabian
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        RYAN: I found this guy has alot of reading material. I think he is a Mayahana Buddhist
        though. Any thoughts on him? Would he be good to read?

        Peace, Love & Happy Living
        Ryan

        FABIAN: Dear Ryan,

        In my opinion Thich Nath Han is a populist. In one of his books he said, we were born as a plant or stone in the past.

        Mettacittena,
        fabian