Re: [dsg] Re: rules and rituals sukin pt

  • Sukinder
    Message 1 of 216 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hi Ken,

      KO: Sadly no. Without the understanding of nama and rupa, one should
      not undertake meditation. I will say more of this when I get to the
      topic of clear comprehension when I discuss on the study on the factors
      of jhanas.

      S: I think we are not getting any closer to an agreement in our
      discussion. Perhaps when you do start the topic that you speak of above,
      we may try again. What do you say?

      Metta,

      Sukinder
    • upasaka@aol.com
      Message 216 of 216 , May 23, 2010
        Hi, Alex -

        In a message dated 5/23/2010 10:05:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        truth_aerator@... writes:

        Hello Howard,

        You could be right here.
        That's music to my ears, Alex! (Not because I might be "right," but
        because you are exhibiting the so very rare characteristic of
        reconsidering!!! That is SO admirable! Consider me to be bowing to you. :-)

        Alex

        Seamless Interdependency

        /A change in anything is a change in everything/

        (Anonymous)