[DhammaStudyGroup] new page

  • amara chay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      Just a note to tell you we have added a new section of Q&A to the
      DhammaStudy.com, with five of the questions from Tanarong, thanks to T. for
      your questions and to everyone who commented on them! The front page has
      the wonderful shot from the newly repaired Hubble, by NASA, of the exploding
      Eskimo, which will also happen to our sun when it goes out billions of years
      from now. Please comment on any of the above!
      Amara