Re: [dsg] Bangkok impressions 28/12/01-2/01/02

  • srnsk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Dear Christine,

      Really nice to hear that you had a good time in BKK and met a group of very
      kind and nice persons. I really enjoy your explicit post :) Hope it is not
      to late to say welcome to Thailand.

      Let me ask you sth and I like to correct something as well.

      <<<Khun Sujin clarified my dilemma
      about metta being 'other directed' not 'self directed', for which I'm
      grateful.>>>

      Could give more explicit detail about this?