Re: urination and sati..Enter The Abhidhammika 4!

  • rjkjp1
    Message 1 of 169 , Sep 30, 2009
      -Dear Suan
      In that same sutta there is a part where it says that the Bhikkhu is aware while urinating and defecating.
      I wonder if there is an implication of doing formal defacation or urination, or that these be done slower than normal?
      Robert

      Message 169 of 169 , Dec 8, 2009
        Dear Nina & Alex,

        --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Nina van Gorkom <vangorko@...> wrote:
        > But we have to know the difference between concepts, pa~n~natti and
        > paramattha dhammas. If we do not, we shall always blame the
        > situation, our busy life, for our lack of awareness and understanding.
        S: Yes, only too easy to blame "the taxes, finances, kids, angry bosses and so on".

        And what a relief it is when we begin to understand seeing at this moment, visible object at this moment, thinking at this moment. Then there is no limit to when awareness and understanding can arise. There is no 'better situation', there is just the reality appearing now.

        =======