85211Re: What I heard, transcription of tape, to Han

  • han tun
    May 1, 2008
      Dear Connie,

      Thank you very much for the quotes from B.C. Law, "The Life and Work of Buddhaghosa" and your remarks.

      > Connie: I know you know all that already, but I really like the reminders: (1)-that it's MY Ideas & Not Aggregates that I really find important and (2)-whenever I think I see something called whatever 'name', it definitely cannot be any ultimately real 'name'/naama.

      Han: It is very deep for me. I will have to read it again and again and think over it to get some idea. But I will do that.

      Respectfully,
      Han

      Be a better friend, newshound, and