80752Re: [dsg] Reply to your letter on terminology vs practice

  • upasaka@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2008
      Hi, Nina -

      In a message dated 1/3/2008 9:38:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      vangorko@... writes:

      Hi Howard,
      No, yours is about 26, mine, the fifth.
      Howard:
      Wow, you are GOOD! :-) My birthday is the 25th.
      --------------------------------------

      Are also a ram, persevering,
      not giving up?
      Howard:
      Yes, Taurus. I like to think "perservering" and "intransigent" of
      myself, though some might just say "stubborn" and "obstinate"! LOLOL!

      Azita wrote to me that she changes her other engagement with her
      daughter so that she can come April five to Bgk, very sweet of her.
      Howard:
      Yes, lovely. :-)

      Nina.

      phantom, and a dream/