80740Re: [dsg] Reply to your letter on terminology vs practice

    Jan 3, 2008
      Dear Sarah (and Venerable Pannabahulo),
      Op 3-jan-2008, om 9:12 heeft sarah abbott het volgende geschreven:

      > If you would like to pick up on any of the Dhamma topics in Ven
      > P's last long and detailed letter to me, that would be helpful too as
      > there are many good points for us all to consider further. The same
      > applies to anyone else who'd care to join in.
      ---------
      N: Since our list is very busy it would be helpful to select one
      topic at a time, so that posts are not long. It would be best for
      me, since I am overburdened with work at the moment.