80734Re: [dsg] Reply to your letter on terminology vs practice

    Jan 2, 2008
      Dear Venerable Pannabahulo and Sarah,
      I cannot come to Bgk in Febr. but will be there April 5, for my
      eightieth birthday. I would like to meet you then.
      Meanwhile, I am sure it is very useful to discuss different subjects
      such as meditation and I appreciate it when you give your opinions,
      and also others will appreciate that. Let us not put off discussions
      until Febr.
      With respect, Nina.
      Op 3-jan-2008, om 5:31 heeft sarah abbott het volgende geschreven: