69235Re: Antw.: [dsg] Q. Rupas, Ch 1, no 2

  • TGrand458@aol.com
    Mar 5, 2007
      In a message dated 3/5/2007 7:50:38 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
      rjkjp1@... writes:

      BTW I was surpised by comment suggeting that the Theravada
      explanation of rupas is too simple to account for variety. One
      western science model of atoms posits electrons nuetrons and protons
      and still manages to account for the elements in the periodic table.

      Robert

      Hi Robert

      This wasn't my suggestion so I don't know who said it.

      TG
      http://www.aol.com