69191Re: Antw.: [dsg] Q. Rupas, Ch 1, no 2

    Mar 5, 2007
      Hi TG,
      When moving your arm you may be thinking of changes. But the
      infinitely tiny rupas of what we call arm are arising and falling
      away within splitseconds without you noticing it. There must be a
      change each splitsecond, otherwise there could not be a noticeable
      change after a long time.
      Op 5-mrt-2007, om 7:51 heeft TGrand458@... het volgende geschreven: