69180Re: Antw.: [dsg] Q. Rupas, Ch 1, no 2

  • rjkjp1
    Mar 4, 2007
      Dear TG
      If I read you correctly you think citta and mentality are actually
      types of matter. And that there is no arisng and falling of matter or
      mentality.
      How does your theory explain that one mght die as a human and then be
      reborn instantly - without any time interval-as a God in a distant
      world. Isn't that more than a slowly continuous change?
      And how could matter move so fast ?
      Robert