      From: hantun1@...
      To: dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 4:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [dsg] Away for a Week

      Dear Sarah (and Howard),

      > Sarah: I'm sure Han would also sympathise with your
      recent concerns and have been following the
      discussions closely. Han, can I encourage you to add
      any of your reflections on the sotapanna-sila/ reasons
      for not killing/mixed motives whilst 'doing good' and
      other recent controversial topics?

      ----------

      Han: Sarah, I appreciate your encouragement. I respect
      Howard and appreciate all his posts. But I am
      reluctant to add my reflections on those controversial
      topics, because my reflections will be very
      elementary. Howard and those members with whom he is
      discussing are dhamma literary giants, and I feel that
      they are a class of their own, a class which is far up
      for me to join.

      Respectfully,
      Han

      --- sarah abbott <sarahprocterabbott@...>