65796Re: [dsg] Away for a Week

  • han tun
    Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Sarah (and Howard),

      > Sarah: I'm sure Han would also sympathise with your
      recent concerns and have been following the
      discussions closely. Han, can I encourage you to add
      any of your reflections on the sotapanna-sila/ reasons
      for not killing/mixed motives whilst 'doing good' and
      other recent controversial topics?

      ----------

      Han: Sarah, I appreciate your encouragement. I respect
      Howard and appreciate all his posts. But I am
      reluctant to add my reflections on those controversial
      topics, because my reflections will be very
      elementary. Howard and those members with whom he is
      discussing are dhamma literary giants, and I feel that
      they are a class of their own, a class which is far up
      for me to join.

      Respectfully,
      Han

      --- sarah abbott <sarahprocterabbott@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm sure Han would also sympathise with your recent
      > concerns and have been
      > following the discussions closely. Han, can I
      > encourage you to add any of
      > your reflections on the sotapanna-sila/reasons for
      > not killing/mixed
      > motives whilst 'doing good' and other recent
      > controversial topics?
      >
      > Metta,
      >
      > Sarah
      > =========