65788Re: [dsg] Away for a Week

  • upasaka@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2006
      Hi, Nina -

      In a message dated 12/1/06 3:33:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      vangorko@... writes:

      > Hi Howard,
      > We wish you and Rita a very good trip. Only a year ago your family
      > went through such a difficult time with Sophie, and how good it all
      > turned up so well. But are you driving? That is too far, Lodewijk
      > thought.

      Howard:
      Yes, much too far. Our son will be picking us up in a couple minutes
      (at 6:45 a.m,) to take us to the airport. We take off at 9 a.m. and arrive 4
      hours later. By leaving early, we'll avoid the thunderstorms and 55 mph winds
      that start later.
      ---------------------------------------

      > I agree with Sarah that there were dicussions with various points of
      > view on account of your posts and this is really helpful. We reflect
      > more on all these topics and we come to the conclusion, that they are
      > not as simple as we would think at first. Is this not a gain?

      Howard:
      Yes, very much a gain. :-)

      > Nina.

      phantom, and a dream./            (From the Diamond Sutra)