37199Re: cause of impermanence: To Htoo, Nina, Rob K

  • Egbert
    Oct 2, 2004
      Hi Htoo,

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "htootintnaing"
      <htootintnaing@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Htoo,
      >
      > Can I ask you to explain something?
      >
      > Panatti does not arise, does not fall away
      >
      > For what reason do you say this? Can you give examples of what you
      > mean?
      >
      > Kind Regards
      >
      > Herman
      ---
      > Dear Herman,
      >
      > I explained the reason that I raised the question to Suan. But
      your
      > question now is a bit different.
      >
      > May I confirm first 'Are you asking why I said ''Panatti does not
      > arise, does not fall away''?

      =======

      I am not asking for your personal reasons why you are making that
      statement here and now, I am asking you why you believe this is true.

      Hope that is clearer

      Kind Regards

      Herman

      > With Metta,