32673Re: [dsg] VISIBLE OBJECT IS NOT A DOT OF LIGHT!!!

  • robmoult
    May 1, 2004
      Hi Mike,

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "m. nease" <mlnease@z...>
      wrote:
      > p.s. Have you ever noticed that one part of your field of vision
      may seem
      > to be accompanied by pleasant feeling, another by unpleasant
      feeling and
      > another by neutral feeling? And, of course, other feelings
      attending other
      > sense-impressions seemingly simultaneously...of course, all these
      could, I
      > suppose, be complete sense fields arising and subsiding whole, each
      with its
      > own attendant feeling etc. Just doesn't seem so to me.

      I see the analysis of the field of vision into segments and reaction
      to those segments as subsequent mental processes to the eye door
      process.

      Metta,
      Rob M :-)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic