29274[dsg] Re: What the Buddha taught

  • icarofranca
    Jan 22, 2004
      Dear Jon:

      Jon: Icaro

      > Good to be hearing from you again!

      As the MahaBoddhisatta Gloria Gaynor could say off,"I will survive!"

      Jon: Always welcome (and anyone else, for that matter).

      Connie had introduced me at other DS Group at yahoo's! Good girl!!!

      > Well said (if I understand you correctly).

      With time and exercise I will shape ny English more and more!

      Jon: I'm not quite with you here, but I'm sure it's all good stuff!

      Many people think that Kamma was teaching out by Buddha as a
      ultimate reality. Not at all!
      But it's a strong ground for any doctrine one can raise up.

      Jon: Thanks for the reminder of that source. Spot on! I'll keep it
      in
      > mind (or course, you're welcome to come in with a quote any itme)
      >
      > Nice talking to you again.

      Keep boosting, man!

      Mettaya, Ícaro
    • Show all 160 messages in this topic