23216Azita - Cones was (Re: Inquiry to Nina...)

  • christine_forsyth
    Jul 1, 2003
      Dear Azita,

      Cones come in little boxes of six or eight - I think you said Darshan
      from India were the best, you remember ... the ones with the sandal
      wood fragrance we bought at the Queensland University market day,
      together with the carved wooden burner, when we went to hear the
      lecture by the Ven. Bhikkhu Professor Dhammavihari. I can't think
      what else you would call them - it has 'cones' printed on the box
      (round pyramids?).

      metta and peace,
      Christine
      ---The trouble is that you think you have time ---

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "gazita2002"

      > dear Chris,
      > I'm wondering what 'cones' are - maybe I have shown you how
      > to choose the best, but I must call it something different, bec. I
      > don't recognise 'cones'.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic