228[DhammaStudyGroup] Re: DSDG

  • Sarah Procter Abbott
    Mar 28, 2000
      Mike,
      acutually there are a lot of excellent tapes in English w/K.Sujin- I have
      found them invaluable. Alan has been distributing copies through the 'Triple
      Gem Press' and I presume is still doing this. I suggest you contact him to
      get copies.

      Sarah

      p.s. Robert or Rosan, I'm just wondering if Alan is o.k. as we haven't heard
      from him here for ages & he hasn't reponded to qus which is so unlike
      him....let me know if you're in touch w/him! Hopefully just busy w/babies
      and work!>