217[DhammaStudyGroup] Re: DSDG

  • Mike Potter
    Mar 26, 2000
      Dear Amara,

      I am interested in getting a tape of one or more of Sujin
      Boriharnwanaket's Dhamma talks. How can I order them? Is there a
      catalog? If not, perhaps the one referred to by Jonothon would be a
      good place to start.

      Mike

      PS. I was so impressed by the excerpt from "Realities and Concepts"
      that Robert shared with us that I put it on my website under Abhidhamma
      Resources and linked to the DS Advanced page for more of her writings.
      I am glad that I found this list and the rich resources that are
      available here through those of you who are so willing and eager to
      share the Dhamma. Thank you!

      "amara chay" <joycha-@...> wrote:

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dhammastudygroup/?start=1
      63
      > (I would also like to
      > >order a
      > >copy of the tape when it becomes available, if possible.)
      > Jonothan,
      > I will be getting my copy tomorrow, will make you one and send it to
      you
      > myself.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic