163[DhammaStudyGroup] Re: DSDG

  • amara chay
    Mar 2, 2000
      (I would also like to
      >order a
      >copy of the tape when it becomes available, if possible.)
      I will be getting my copy tomorrow, will make you one and send it to you

      >Thanks for putting the link into your website. I suppose I would vote in
      >favour of a 3rd option, "Internet Discussion Group" or something similar.
      That would be one vote in favor of Robert's suggestion, then.

      >The link actually contains 2 options for the visitor. One is to subscribe,
      >the other is to visit the archives. You may wish to make this clear by
      >suitable wording, if revising the link page at some time.
      Feel free to reword the page, as you realize I took it from your
      introduction of the discussion group! Just send the correction to me and I
      will put it up.

      >By the way, when making a posting to this listgroup which makes reference
      >your website, feel free to include in your message a link to the website.
      >(The same goes for Alan.)
      Thanks, will do!
      >Keep up the good work!
      >Amara wrote
      >>I rather prefer the more discreet DSDG, people might find it more
      >>Let's put it to a vote!
      >Start your own free email group on eGroups.
      >-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
      >-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=dhammastudygroup&m=1

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic