162[DhammaStudyGroup] Re: DSDG

  • Jonothan Abbott
    Mar 1, 2000
      Amara,

      I am just catching up on things after being mostly off-line for the past 2-3
      weeks due to pressure of work. Like others, I am looking forward very much
      to your translation of Khun Sujin's talk. (I would also like to order a
      copy of the tape when it becomes available, if possible.)

      Thanks for putting the link into your website. I suppose I would vote in
      favour of a 3rd option, "Internet Discussion Group" or something similar.

      The link actually contains 2 options for the visitor. One is to subscribe,
      the other is to visit the archives. You may wish to make this clear by some
      suitable wording, if revising the link page at some time.

      By the way, when making a posting to this listgroup which makes reference to
      your website, feel free to include in your message a link to the website.
      (The same goes for Alan.)

      Keep up the good work!

      Jonothan

      Amara wrote