136513Re: Doors & Acts 3 - step by step

  • epsteinrob
    May 14, 2014
      Hi Sarah.

      >RE: If businessmen are stopping to do a little breathing and meditation, that seems good to me, but it is probably just my personal preference for the idea of walking into a boardroom and seeing everyone meditating. :-)
      S: You mean, seeing everyone sitting in silence with eyes closed? No knowing what the cittas are!

      A friend of mine works in quite a large company in Manly, where the board room is full of surf boards... makes more sense to me than the sitting in silence, counting the breath... but lobha either way....

      RE: I like the surfboard scenario too. That's great.

      Best,
      Rob E.