136511Re: [dsg] Vietnam

  • sarahprocterabbott
    May 14, 2014
      Dear Nina,

      >N: ...such a delightful mixture of daily life and Dhamma, I enjoyed reading it. I sent it on to Gabi, since she has also a real talent doing this. I said to her to write since she writes well.

      S: Thanks, Nina! I think of you every time we climb stairs or wilt in the heat! We went out before 5 a.m. this morning for walk along the beach and long swim to avoid the sun. Surprising how many other people - fishermen and locals mainly - were already out. Of course, it'll be fine for our discussions which will be indoors.

      Yes, would be nice if Gabi wrote here. Also hope she can join us again in Thailand.

      And again, we think about meeting Vietnamese and Thai friends tomorrow or Thailand in January, but all "just like now"! As A.Sujin always reminds us, we already have everything we ever wished for - seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching now! Usually we're lost in one 'drama', 'thriller', 'comedy', 'romance' or 'tragedy' of our dream-worlds, but occasionally, there's a brief "waking-up" and a little understanding of life at this moment.

      ======