1365005th precept

  • moellerdieter
    May 14, 2014
      Hi Rob E,

      you wrote:

      RE: Thank you, Dieter. There is a little irony in what I said, and some truth too. The attachment to sensuality is of course a difficult one to break

      D: yes, therefore this fetter is said to be abolished by the Once –Returner .
      I think we should take care to reach the state of Stream-Enterer first and better avoid to imagine what one could eventually miss .
      You certainly know the story of the fox and the grapes being too sour, don’t you?

      with Metta Dieter