136497Re: Doors & Acts 3 - step by step

  • sarahprocterabbott
    May 14, 2014
      Hi Rob E,

      >RE: If businessmen are stopping to do a little breathing and meditation, that seems good to me, but it is probably just my personal preference for the idea of walking into a boardroom and seeing everyone meditating. :-)
      S: You mean, seeing everyone sitting in silence with eyes closed? No knowing what the cittas are!

      A friend of mine works in quite a large company in Manly, where the board room is full of surf boards... makes more sense to me than the sitting in silence, counting the breath... but lobha either way....