134411RE: I'm back

  • kenhowardau
    Dec 21, 2013

      Hi Rob M,

      I was encouraged by this:

      ----

      > RM: I acknowledge that your "non-practice" interpretation of this sutta is also a valid perspective.

      ---

      KH: Thank you. Just for the record though, it is not a “non-practice” interpretation. Our interpretation definitely does contain a practice, but it is of unique kind that does not involve a person (atta) who practises.

      I realise you are happy with your current understanding of the Dhamma and you are very unlikely to change. But at least you do acknowledge that there is another interpretation, and it contains no practices IN THE COMMONLY KNOWN SENSE OF THE WORD.

      That’s a start. . :-)

      Ken H

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic