134393Re: [dsg] Q. Jataka commentaries? Part 4

  • philofillet
    Dec 19, 2013
      Dear Nina--"The Buddha taught for fortyfive years, and listening is emphasized very much in the teachings. Listening to what? To the Buddha's words." Thank you for writing this, I found the idea that understanding can be conditioned just as well by reading the Bible or fashion magazines a little odd,, I only has time for a quick glance at those discussions, so maybe missed tge pount.---phil p.s back in a few days re dosa domanassa etc.
    • Show all 37 messages in this topic