134385RE: I'm back

  • sarahprocterabbott
    Dec 18, 2013

      Hi Rob M,

      Great to welcome you back and look forward to some lively discussions! Hope you and all your family are well.

      When we're in Manly, we have a regular dhamma discussion with a few friends, including Pt. We have one this Sunday.

      We've also been editing and uploading lots of dhamma discussions with A.Sujin. If you have time, you may like to listen to some of the recent ones.

      Btw, a large number of us will be in Thailand during January, including Nina.

      ---In dhammastudygroup@{{emailDomain}}, <moult_rob@...> wrote:
      guess it has been about 5 years since I "took a leave of absence" from DSG; I look at the list of contributors and I see so many familiar names!

      Not a lot has changed... I still teach Abhidhamma on Sunday mornings at a temple in Kuala Lumpur.
      =========
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic