127448Re: [dsg] The Debate : Soul In The Breath?/Going Forth

    Oct 27, 2012
      Dear Yawares,

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Yawares Sastri" <yawares1@...> wrote:

      > I have the debate in full detail..very beautiful answer from Thera Nagasena...if you would like to read the detail I'll post it.
      S: I'm appreciating all the Milinda debate extracts you're posting. Short extracts are fine. Or a long debate can always be posted in parts. I've always enjoyed these passages and like to read them again as you post them.

      You asked about our trip to Bangkok, I think? Jon lived there in the 70s for many years and we always go at least a couple of times a year to spend time with Ajahn Sujin and other Dhamma friends. We used to also go to nice beaches, but haven't done so for a while (as we live on a beach in Australia). I've never been much interested in sight-seeing or shopping, so avoid these if I can:-)

      We'll be in Thailand for most of January as I've mentioned on DSG - 3 mini-trips with A.Sujin and Dhamma friends, including several from DSG. Let us know if you'll be in Thailand at this time - it would be nice to meet you and Tep.