122954Re: discussion from DCG group.

    Mar 2, 2012
      Hi Scott

      --- In dhammastudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "scottduncan2" <scduncan@...> wrote:
      > Jon,
      > "...where the discussion has been at cross purposes for somewhat similar reasons..."
      > Scott: Just out of curiosity, can you say more about what this is referring to? I mean 'discussion...at cross purposes.' Which purposes do you see as crossing in the general discussion on the list?

      I'm not sure if "cross purposes" was the correct expression, but what I meant was just what I was trying to highlight about Rob's tongue in cheek exchange: that one person was speaking about dhammas while the other was speaking about situations and not fully appreciating the difference.

      I hope this clarifies.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic