122317Re: Letter from Luraya

  • philip
    Feb 1, 2012
      Hi Lukas ( and Luraya)

      Very happy to hear about your wonderful Dhamma friend, Lukas, and happy that you are back to listenibg, reflecting, discussing etc. Conditions are so unpredictable - now I am going a bit in a different direction. We're moving to a new apartment and today I packed all my Dhamma books away for awhile, I will be studying Japanese, writing, working on other things. But always opportunities to better understand dhammas. True, when we're not studying and listening and discussing, fewer reminders and easier to get lost in concepts about people and things.

      Look forward to discussing with you and L in the future, not for a little while...

      Metta hugs to both of you!

      Phil
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic